Message from Skate for Hope: On June 15th, we will celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Skate for Hope and invite you to join the cast and be a part of this spectacular celebration. Cast members will have the opportunity to perform in the Nationwide Arena and share the ice with National, World and Olympic Figure Skating Champions! SFH is a not-for-profit, charitable 501c3 organization & proceeds are donated to the Stefanie Spielman Fund and the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
All Cast Members Receive…
• The opportunity to aid in the fight against breast cancer
• The opportunity to honor loved ones touched by breast cancer
• The opportunity to perform in the Nationwide Arena
• Complimentary passes to show (# based on sponsorship level)
• Six practice ice times with instruction – five weekly & dress rehearsal
• Private meet and greet/photo & autograph session with the stars
• Viewing of private practice of elite stars
• A gift bag of appreciation
Registration deadline is April 26th! Please visit www.skateforhope.org to register, find all cast information & join the cast!