General Forms and Information
CFSC New Member Guide
CFSC Rules and Policies
The parking lots surrounding the OSU Ice Rink are managed by CampusParc. You have several options for parking when skating at the rink.
1) Park with a valid OSU faculty/staff/student permit.
2) Park with a Visitor Surface Lot Permit (Off-Peak) (obtained from 160 Bevis Hall at 1080 Carmack Road on West Campus).These are available in single, multi-day and monthly increments. See http://www.campusparc.com/osu/about-us/contact for business hours, etc.
3) Park with a single-use validation ticket obtained from the blue Pay-n-Display kiosks (they take coins and credit/debit cards).
4) Park with ParkMobile, which is a new visitor payment option that utilizes pay-by-phone and smart phone applications. ParkMobile accounts can be registered online at http://www.parkmobile.com, via the ParkMobile app, or in their automated phone system at 877-727-5009 and entering the required information to create an account. The OSU ice rink parking lot zone number is 69318.
5) Park without paying and risk getting a ticket (not suggested!).
At times, CampusParc personnel are on site at the lot entrances collecting a flat-rate event parking fee. If you will be at the rink for several hours, the event fee may be cheaper than other options.
Membership in the Columbus Figure Skating Club is open to anyone interested in pursuing or encouraging the sport of figure skating. There is no minimum skating skill level required to become a Club member. Our members practice and receive instruction at various ice rinks in the Columbus area as well as throughout Ohio and the region. The Club purchases and offers to its members ice at the Ohio State University Ice Rink several times per week. There are varied categories of membership: individual, additional family member, Collegiate and non-home club membership. The non-home club membership is for those who have a regular membership with another club, but wish to skate or test on CFSC ice. All CFSC members are also members of US Figure Skating, the national governing body of our sport.
The annual membership directory is created based on the information you submit, so please write legibly. New members are welcome to join at any time during the year, but membership fees cannot be pro-rated. Contact the Columbus Figure Skating Club membership chair with questions.