Congratulations to Rachael Bachman, who passed her Senior Moves In the Field Test during today’s test session. Job well done, Rachael!!!
The parking lots surrounding the OSU Ice Rink are managed by CampusParc. You have several options for parking when skating at the rink.
1) Park with a valid OSU faculty/staff/student permit.
2) Park with a Visitor Surface Lot Permit (Off-Peak) (obtained from 160 Bevis Hall at 1080 Carmack Road on West Campus). These are available in single, multi-day and monthly increments. See http://www.campusparc.com/osu/about-us/contact for business hours, etc.
3) Park with a single-use validation ticket obtained from the blue Pay-n-Display kiosks (they take coins and credit/debit cards).
4) Park with ParkMobile, which is a new visitor payment option that utilizes pay-by-phone and smart phone applications. ParkMobile accounts can be registered online at http://www.parkmobile.com, via the ParkMobile app, or in their automated phone system at 877-727-5009 and entering the required information to create an account. The OSU ice rink parking lot zone number is 69318.
5) Park without paying and risk getting a ticket (not suggested!).
At times, CampusParc personnel are on site at the lot entrances collecting a flat-rate event parking fee. If you will be at the rink for several hours, the event fee may be cheaper than other options.
Stop by the rink and see the new CFSC display cases!
Trophies in display case
Southeastern Great Lakes Team Trophy 2011
Troy Team Trophy 2010
Troy Team Trophy 2012
Items in the display board above
Honorary Member Plaque (left)
50 Year US Figure Skating Plaque 1958-2008. (Center) (Yes we are in our 55th year)
Photo of 2013 EGL competitors (Center)
Volunteer Award Plaque (right)
Items in the display board on the right
Tri-State Team Plaque (2012)
List of all CFSC Gold Medalist
List of CFSC coaches